Choose drop off and pick up locations
Show up and be ready for some fun!
It’s Simple to Get Paddling.
- Complete an On-Line Booking Form or Call 905-328-1048
- Receive a Confirmation E-mail with the details of your paddle
- One hour before your reservation comes the confirmation call from your guide
- Complete a Waiver Form
- Meet at the launch spot of your choice, we do the rest!
- We get you outfitted, sized to your equipment, and provide an orientation to the winds and the currents and provide on-water support
Launch from Niagara-on-the-Lake
($50/2hrs for a single kayak; $85/2hrs for a tandem)
See historic Fort Niagara from Canadian waters, and the beautiful shorelines of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Paddle past the oldest golf course in North America, and take in the natural beauty of the Lake. On a clear day, enjoy views of the Toronto skyline, or a romantic picnic at sunset.
Launch from Queenston Heights
($80/2hrs for a single kayak; $140/2hrs for a tandem)
Our most popular paddle is the historic one and a half to two hour paddle downriver from beautiful Queenston Heights to Niagara-on-the-Lake. On the west bank of the Niagara River, paddle out at sunrise to take in the dramatic views of the Niagara River and escarpment. The Niagara River is the natural outlet from Lake Erie to Lake Ontario, and the 5-6 mile, 2 hour paddle downriver to Niagara-on-the-Lake features some of the most breathtaking sight lines in Canada.
Offsite launches for groups of 6 or more
(starting at $50/2hrs for a single kayak; $85/2hrs for a tandem)